Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Year Older

Yesterday, August 5th, was my baby's FIRST birthday! I can't believe how fast this year has gone. I can still remember a lot of the details of his birth. I even made steak for lunch yesterday, and as I was getting lunch remembered, that after I had Landon, my husband's mom sent lunch up for us, and it was steak! Anyway, here is a little parade of pictures of Huckleberry through this first year of his life.....









Last evening we had a little birthday party for Huckleberry with the family......
We started singing Happy Birthday to him, and he didn't seem to sure.
I thought he might actually start to cry!

Tentatively taking his first bite....

All the girl cousins eating together!

I think he's happy it's his birthday!

Now he's startng to loosen up...

Enjoying getting his picture taken

What a ham!

In other news, Strawberry Shortcake has now lost her front top tooth! Daddy pulled it out with pliers this morning. That is her preferred method of extraction! Yes, life can get some what crazy around here!


Hope you all have a great weekend!






No comments: