Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday....

A Daybook.....

For today, Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Outside my window....I see a hammock under a tree, leaves blowing in the breeze, and big billowy white clouds.
I am thinking....I wish it would rain. I would like to go for a run. It's soon quiet time for the kids.
I am thankful for....health, strength, a husband committed to his family, girls who sing while coloring, a baby who always finds me when I am vacuuming, so he can play with it.
From the learning room.....it's always amazing to listen to and watch my girls read.
From the kitchen....I'd really like to learn to make a good sandwich bread. Nothing to heavy, but just right for sandwiches.
I am reading....Captivating by Stasi Eldredge and Educating the Wholehearted Child by Clark and Sally Clarkson
I am hoping....that we will be able to make some decisions soon that need to be made (could I be any more vague?!) , and that our crops make a good yield this year. That our children will have truly grateful hearts and desire to bless others with their own blessings.
I am hearing....my girls singing as they color, my washing machine in the spin cycle, the distant grumble of thunder
Around the house....I need to finish the laundry, wash my kitchen floor, light a candle
One of my favorite things....the stillness of the house during "quiet time", the satisfaction of a good nap after playing hard
A few plans for the rest of the week.....get caught up on housework, maybe bake some things to freeze, in anticipation of vacation bible school next week
Here is a picture thought I am sharing.....
God is faithful. All the time. Anywhere. Whenever I see a rainbow, I am always reminded of that eternal truth.

No comments: