Friday, July 5, 2013

Photo Friday from the Farm.....


I thought it would be fun to add a weekly post...perhaps to make it me more disciplined in writing? or not....but photos from the farm....which of course would happen on Friday so I have the perfect alliteration going on!!! My language arts teacher, Ms. Fetterolf would be so happy...her name even begins with an F! 

So here we go...pictures from the farm.....





sunset over the mountains

corn

and more corn!

grain bins up

beautiful view


So this is a little bit of my world.....through my husband's camera phone!! He does a great job.
Life has been crazy the month of June. I am glad that we decided to take a break from homeschooling for the month. Both my sisters were out and we had a great time....making nutella fudge, canning peaches, watching BBC shows on Netflix, and reading. So.much.fun. And VBS was thrown in there and the kiddos were sick for like two weeks and we were MIA in general. So glad that's over! :)

Hope you had a great 4th of July. Maybe next week I'll have more to say....


No comments: