Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whimisical Wednesday

 For today......September 14, 2011

Outside my window....it's cloudy and looks as though there is a storm to the south. There is a slight breeze and the ground is still damp from rain last night.

I am thinking......of all the cleaning and catching up I have to do. And trying to think of fun things to do with the kids in school this year.

I am thankful for....a home, plenty to eat, family. A God who passionately loves and pursues me. Gulp.

From the learning room....the girls are doing well this year so far. It's early, but one can be hopeful that their desire to learn will grow with them.

From the kitchen....I am making pinto bean bread for the first time! A little nervous. Hope it turns out all right. And I am going to try a new peanut butter granola bar recipe.

I am reading.....I just finished A Hole in Our Gospel. Wow. Amazing, convicting book. I am still reading Lies Women Believe, and have started reading again, One Thousand Gifts. Got my own copy so I can highlight and mark to my heart's content! :)

I am hoping....for clear direction. Clarity in decisions that need to be made.

I am hearing....my washing machine going to rinse cycle, distant thunder, hymns for worship on pandora

Around the house....floors need washing, kitchen and bathrooms need cleaning, toys are scattered about, pears are ready to can.

One of my favorite things.....when my girls read to me...or when baby boy rests his head on my shoulder

A few plans for the week....can pears, do school everyday, enjoy the fall as it slowly sneaks up on us

No comments: