Thursday, September 16, 2010

We made it!

Yes, today marks six weeks since Landon was born. We have survived been enjoying this season so much! Actually, it all kind of feels like a blur. I forgot how hard it is the first six weeks. Now that my head is above water, usually, it's nice to start feeling normal again! Our little boy is usually getting up once a night, which is great, and he is becoming more content during his wake time, which is a HUGE relief. I know it's tough with three big sisters who just love him so much and just have a need to be within four inches of his little face. Over stimulation anyone? He's dealing......which I guess he really has no choice.
Anyhow, here is a picture of our little guy at six weeks of age....



he is getting so close to smiling on purpose!




Since this is mostly family who read this, I won't apologize for all the pictures!!! And here is one of Larissa at her ballet class. This is our new thing on Wednesday nights. I would have more, but she noticed me with the camera and became totally silly. Seriously. I know that's hard to believe. I guess I need to be more discreet.


No comments: