Sunday, September 12, 2010

I love fall

I love fall. I love the crispness of the air, being able to drink my coffee outside on the porch swing without breaking a sweat, wearing jeans and sweatshirts, and the changing leaves....oh wait, I live in southeastern Arizona, and the leaves don't really change colors! At least not the wide variety of colors as other places, but it does cool down, at least at night and during the morning, so I can't complain. I love cooler weather. I like the different clothes you can wear during cooler weather....like mainly jeans, and sweaters, and sweatshirts, and boots.
But I digress, to celebrate the cooling down, we had a campfire last night. It's basically an excuse for the girls to eat TONS of marshmallows.....here's a few pictures......


Sisters!

Landon's first campfire

pretty sunset


Larissa roasting

Char & Alaina just eating regular marshmallows

Enough all ready, mom!

No comments: