Monday, March 5, 2012

Projects galore

I thought I would give you a little update on what's been going on around here. We had ordered our windows and french door on Valentine's Day, so my hubby got busy on building his hay shed. Here are some pictures of the progress so far....





The first bay is up

 Here is another part of the second bay laying on the ground, waiting to be put up.
 This is two days later. They now have four bays up and are welding the purlins in between. They have one more bay to set up and the hay shed will be up, except for the sheeting for the roof and welding the rest of the purlins.

My man welding. For obvious reasons, I don't spend a lot of time down there watching them do their thing!

My husband and his dad, welding away.

 Makeshift scaffolding

The little guy watching how it's done

In other exciting news, we did get all the carpet tore out of most of the house, and all the kitchen cabinets are out. Landon's bathroom is now without a sink and vanity. We picked up a new pedestal sink and toilet at Lowes. We are just deciding on flooring for the bathrooms.







 It already feels like progress, even though we aren't even a fifth of the way done. On my birthday I got a lovely present......


The windows and door are in!!!!! And they will be installed this week! I am so excited! And they look amazing. So hopefully I will have some pictures of new windows later this week! That's what's going on around here!


No comments: