Monday, February 13, 2012

Windows and Doors

Guess what? We FINALLY closed last Wednesday. So now begins the remodel on the house. Of course this will be done slowly, as we have the money, but tomorrow morning, my hubby will be ordering the windows and french door for the house. I am so excited! It will be about 21-24 days until they are finished and then they will need to be installed. We already have our block to build the addition, so hopefully once we get our hay shed built and finished planting, we can go to work on that. It's amazing to watch transformation. And it's not just limited to houses or things. People can be transformed as well. I am excited to document the changes in the house, as well as some personal lessons we learn along the way.  Pinterest has been my friend lately. It's a great place to save those pictures of inspiration found on the web. It's a great time waster as well. I am trying to be more diligent and watch the time I spend online.
Just wanted to fill you in on the house! Have a great week!

No comments: