Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Five months old

My baby is five months old today! The time is just flying by. Landon tried some rice cereal with mixed fruit this week. As you can see, he wasn't too sure about it!
But we kept trying, and the faces got a little better.....

And he is becoming such a big boy, sitting up in his high chair. It won't be long until he is sitting up all by himself....

I do want to post some pictures of our Christmas in Pennsylvania. It was quite the trip. The girls did great. Landon, on the other hand, had a difficult time in his car seat. Like, he really hates the seat. Always has. But til we made our trip back West, he was managing a little better. To help pass the time, the girls and I made up a song about Landon.
My name is Landon,
I have three sisters,
And I like
to eat
my hands
I would sing this every time I climbed back into the middle seat to feed Landon, much to the delight of Alaina, who would insist I sing it over and over again. And he still likes to eat his hands. And he has also learned to roll over.
Once life slows down a little, I do want to blog about some things that have been on my mind. Until then, I am just trying to keep up!

No comments: