Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Hey all! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We did our fair share of celebrating here.We always spend Thanksgiving in Arizona, because it's too short of a holiday to drive back to Pennsylvania. So we were with the Zuck, Brazeal & Paris families. We ate way too much good food, watched a LOT of Nick Jr., and attempted to put together a HARD 1000 piece puzzle of which we maybe got a third of it done.But here are some pictures of the festivities....



Me & my niece, Kailey

An attempted shot at all the grandkids with Grandpa.
These are so hard to do! Left to right: Alaina, Kailey
Salma, Charlotte, Devin, Larissa & Hanna

She must really be enjoying the book!


Grandpa and Jennah reading a book



My nephew, Devin, in the middle of a wrestling move.



My Alaina, this is really a typical Alaina face!



Our youngest, Charlotte, hamming it up for the camera!


Baby Jennah, as our girls affectionately call her.
Unfortunately, Jennah is almost two, and not a
baby anymore!



Another smile for the camera!

I believe the highlight of the evening was the wrestling match that ensued after supper. It was hysterical because Devin is our only boy at the moment, and he has 7 girls to contend with. And he's only three and a half! So he would always go after Larissa. For those of you who know Larissa, this is funny because she is by far my more prissy and girly girl. So once she went into hiding, he and Alaina got after it. Which is also funny because Alaina is my least aggressive child. I wish I had it on video, but alas, I am not so technologically saavy with my camera, and had left my camcorder at home. Maybe at Christmas! And speaking of Christmas, can I just say, it's only 12 more days until my family, my ENTIRE family, flies out for a week, and we are going to the White Mountains for a few days and staying in a log cabin! To say I am excited is an understatment to be sure. The girls are already talking about drinking lots of hot chocolate and eating lots of popcorn. I hope it snows, so they can play in it, and maybe make a snowman. Going sledding would be awesome too, but I would be happy just seeing some white stuff. I just love this time of year. God Bless!











1 comment:

Landis said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving with family! I bet your excited for your PA family to come see ya. Your girls continue to get cuter! And you continue to amaze me with your beauty!


P.S. - I got the scarves at Target & T.J. Max - great variety at both places. :)